We offer regular classes in Lausanne, working hand in hand with Psalmodia and the Salvation Army (to whom I am very grateful for their support )!
The classes include the following:
- Preparation of our body, soul and spirit through spiritual relaxation.
- Together we approach the subjects that affect us as women: seduction, intimidation, how others see us, negative and critical thoughts, false beliefs…and we seek to find the gracious way that God sees these subjects.
- Warm up
- Specific oriental dance techniques, use of gestures and movements as a form of praise.
- Choreographic work.
- We finish with a time of relaxation and sharing.
The classes take place:
- at The Salvation Army, rue de la Louve 10, Lausanne
- Wednesdays, every fortnight, alternating with intermediate and advanced classes and on Thursdays every fortnight for beginners.
- from 7 to 10 pm
We look forward to having you join us for a trial class.